- Filming from bridal preps to first few dances – 9.30pm finish
- Approx 10 – 12 hours of filming on wedding day
- Feature Film (usually from bridal preps to first few dances), or a Short Film
- Discreet, unobtrusive, fly-on-the-wall filming style
- Several days of editing and high-end finishing
- Filmed & edited exclusively by Richard Finlay
- Steadicam, slider and similar cinematic equipment
- Filmed in 4K with cinema quality cameras
- 2 cameras where possible + a variety of lenses
- Dual card filming (for instant back-up and peace of mind)
- Professional wireless mics and digital audio recorders for ceremony, speeches and dancing
- Available to stream and download in 4K from your own online wedding video portfolio
- Speeches filmed and provided in full (in the Feature Film)
- Licensed music (which we pay for)
- No travel fee or hidden charges
- Read what Richard covers on a wedding day plus more about our service
See additional package enhancements on our Optional Extras page.
Full details of The Coppola Package:
Filming of the entire wedding day from the bridal preparations (if required) until 9.30pm.
You have a choice between a Feature Film or a Short Film. A Feature Film is a full edit of the day, from beginning to end, and depending on the length of the speeches, this is normally anywhere from 1 – 2 hours in duration (includes speeches in full, bridal preps, the ceremony, speeches in full, and various montages of the different parts of the day). A short film edit is like what you see on the Films page; it’s a more concise and creative summation of the day. If you want both edits, you can look at a different package, or add the extra edit for an additional 300 Euro.
Online streaming and downloading of your wedding video edit(s) in 4K from your own custom portfolio. Easy to share on social media and access anywhere with the click of a link.
If you have confirmed that Richard is available for your date you can book online very quickly and easily.
A deposit of €500 is required to secure your date. The balance is payable on or before the day of the wedding. When you submit the booking form, payment details will be sent to you. Upon receipt, you’ll receive an e-receipt booking confirmation.
Contact Richard to ask questions, to book, or to tailor a package to your specific requirements. In this case you will be provided with a full proposal. Every wedding is different, so get in touch and tell us about your wedding and we can work together to find the best package for you.
Weddings are covered throughout Ireland and Northern Ireland, and there is no travel fee. The price we agree at the time of booking is the price you pay and it will not be affected by any future price increases.
Your wedding will be filmed and edited exclusively by award-winning wedding videographer Richard Finlay. For more information about Richard please see ‘About Richard’.
Let’s chat… 086-3704098, [email protected]
You can also build your own wedding video package here: