Filming of the entire wedding day (including the bride’s and/or groom’s preparations, if required) until 10.30pm. Normally, the first few dances are filmed, but the generous time allotment and extended coverage allows for more of the evening’s entertainment to be captured (if applicable).
The feature film is a full edit of the day, from beginning to end, and depending on the length of the speeches, this is normally anywhere from 1 – 2 hours in duration.
The short film is usually 4 – 8 minutes. This is the edit that you’ll watch more often and will share with friends and family online.
Online streaming and downloading of all edits on your own private custom wedding video portfolio. Easy to share on social media and access anywhere with the click of a link. You can watch your edits in 4K, or choose whichever resolution you like (HD, SD).
Drone/aerial footage will serve to compliment the film with “establishing shots” of the venue, for example.
- Approx 10 – 12 hours of filming on wedding day
- Discreet, unobtrusive, fly-on-the-wall filming style
- Several days of editing and high-end finishing
- Feature film edit, and a short film edit
- Filmed & edited exclusively by Richard Finlay
- Steadicam, slider and similar cinematic equipment
- Drone/aerial filming
- Filmed in 4K with cinema quality cameras
- Dual card filming (for instant back-up and peace of mind)
- 2 cameras where possible + a variety of lenses
- Professional wireless mics and digital audio recorders for ceremony, speeches and dancing
- All edits available to stream and download in 4K from your own online wedding video portfolio
- Speeches filmed and provided in full
- Licensed music (which we pay for)
- No travel fee or hidden charges
- Delivery is 3 – 6 weeks approx, which is super fast
- Read what Richard normally covers on a wedding day plus more about our service
See additional package enhancements on our Optional Extras page.
If you have confirmed that Richard is available for your date you can book online very quickly and easily.
A deposit of €500 is required to secure your date, payable to ‘Bride & Groom Films’, by cash, cheque, postal order, bank draft or online bank transfer. The balance is payable on or before the day of the wedding.
Contact Richard to ask questions, to book, or to tailor a package to your specific requirements. In this case you will be provided with a full proposal. Every wedding is different, so get in touch and tell us about your wedding and we can work together to find the best package and price for you.
Weddings are covered throughout Ireland and Northern Ireland, and there is no travel fee. The price we agree at the time of booking is the price you pay and it will not be affected by any future price increases.
Your wedding will be filmed and edited exclusively by award-winning wedding videographer Richard Finlay. We will not send a videographer-for-hire / student, and we do not outsource editing work at any time. For more information about Richard please see ‘About Richard’.
Let’s chat… 086-3704098, [email protected]
You can also build your own wedding video package here: