After 15 years of filming weddings full time, I have put together what I think is the optimum and most comprehensive package for couples getting married in Ireland. But I would like to give you choice too, so if you see something you don’t need, or if there’s something missing, feel free to get in touch and a package can be tailored to your specific requirements.
- Filming from bride and/or groom preps to the first few dances
- Approx 10 – 12 hours of filming on wedding day with no evening time limit
- Discreet, unobtrusive, fly-on-the-wall filming style
- Several days of editing and high-end finishing
- Four edits (Feature, Short, Signature Film and Teaser)
- Filmed & edited exclusively by Richard Finlay
- Steadicam, slider and similar cinematic equipment
- Drone/aerial shots
- Filmed in 4K with cinema quality cameras
- Dual card filming (for instant back-up and peace of mind)
- 2 cameras where possible and a variety of lenses
- Professional wireless mics and digital audio recorders for ceremony, speeches and dancing
- All edits available to stream and download in 4K from your online portfolio
- Speeches filmed and provided in full (in the Feature Film)
- Licensed music (which we pay for)
- Raw, unedited footage and audio via Google Drive
- Ceremony music download
- ‘Coming Soon’ Teaser Trailer online within 2 weeks of your wedding day
- No travel fee or hidden charges
- Read what Richard covers on a wedding day and more about our service
See additional package enhancements on our Optional Extras page.
Extensive details of The Tarantino Package:
Filming of the entire wedding day (including the bride’s and/or groom’s preparations, if required) until the first few dances. Normally, the first few dances are filmed, but the generous time allotment and extended coverage allows for more of the evening’s entertainment to be captured (if applicable). At 99% of weddings in Ireland, most first dances happen between 10pm – 11pm. With this package, you will not be charged an hourly rate after a certain time if your night is running late.
You receive four edits. A Feature Film, a Short Film, a Signature Film, plus a 30 – 60 second ‘Coming Soon’ Teaser Trailer (available within 2 weeks of your wedding).
The Feature Film is a full edit of the day, from beginning to end, finely edited, and depending on the length of the speeches, this is normally anywhere from 1 – 2 hours in duration.
The Short Film is usually anywhere from 4 – 6 minutes. This is probably the edit that you’ll watch more often and will share with friends and family online.
The third edit is the Signature Film (basically, an extended short film edit), and it’s usually about 10 – 15 minutes. It is a longer short film showcasing much more of your wedding story. It includes more of the wedding day, incorporating more speeches, more of the ceremony, more of your guests mingling, and more audio in general to help build an emotion-filled story. In my view, this is my best edit.
And the fourth edit is a 30 – 60 second excitement-building online ‘Coming Soon’ Teaser Trailer delivered within 2 weeks of your wedding (just perfect for social media).
Online streaming and downloading of all edits from your own private custom online portfolio. Easy to share on social media and access anywhere with the click of a link. Everything is shot, edited and provided in 4K.
Drone/aerial footage will serve to compliment the film with “establishing shots” of the venue or the family home, for example.
All of your raw, unedited audio and wedding video footage (including drone shots) is provided on via Google Drive link, and you have 60 days to download. The total file size is usually 150 – 200 GB.
Ceremony music download. You will also receive your ceremony music, recorded independently on a high quality audio recorder and edited into separate tracks. This is great as a keepsake or if you know someone singing at your wedding, and makes the perfect ‘Thank You’ gift.
If you have confirmed that Richard is available for your date you can book online very quickly and easily.
A deposit of €500 is required to secure your date. The balance is payable on or before the day of the wedding. When you submit the booking form, payment details will be sent to you. Upon receipt, you’ll receive an e-receipt booking confirmation.
Contact Richard to ask questions, to book, or to tailor a package to your specific requirements. In this case you will be provided with a full proposal. Every wedding is different, so get in touch and tell us about your wedding and we can work together to find the best package for you.
Weddings are covered throughout Ireland and Northern Ireland, and there is no travel fee. The price we agree at the time of booking is the price you pay and it will not be affected by any future price increases.
Your wedding will be filmed and edited exclusively by award-winning wedding videographer Richard Finlay. For more information about Richard please see ‘About Richard’.
Let’s chat… 086-3704098, [email protected]
You can also build your own wedding video package here: